We are deeply sorry for your loss - the staff at DUGGAN'S FUNERAL SERVICE
You may have already been informed, but just in case, our dear Resa (sister, Aunt, colleague and friend to many) passed away on the evening of December 30th.
Funeral Services to celebrate her life will be limitedly in person at Bethel A.M.E. Church in San Francisco, CA and also can be viewed online:
Service will held on Friday, January 7, 2022 at 12 noon, with a brief viewing at @11am .
How to access Funeral Services for Resa Peay-Wainwright Oswald on FaceBook Live:
1. Go to website scroll to the very bottom of the website: https://www.bethelamecsf.org
2. You will see the F for Facebook.
3. Click on the F, it will take you straight to our Facebook page. (20+) Bethel AME Church, San Francisco | Facebook.
4. You won't see anything on it because nothing is going on now. When something is going on look at the box that has in it in red "LIVE Event".
5. Click on that and it will take you straight into BETHEL's page Facebook page - live event.
Thank you for your connection to Resa. We hope that you will be able to patch in to her Homegoing Service on FB Live.
Feel free to pass this information on, appropriately, to people whom you know knew Resa and would want to know this information.
God be with you all and do take care as we grieve the loss of our beloved Resa, together.